Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Missus


I see myself as a poser sometimes. Much as I hate pretentious people, I see myself as pretentious when I pose to have the skill/gift higher than I really have. I'd pretend and would like to believe the I can truly write, for example, but past emails always have that bungled-up conjunction, that comma splice, that pretentious sentences.

But you, you don't pose. You magnetize people without really trying. You know youre likeable at first sight. You smile that magnetic smile, then you can get away with anything. You can smile your way out of anything (except perhaps with envious girlashes).

Some are saying that in relationships... times are hardest when desire has attained its object and the real problems are beginning. But us, we've been feeling the mutual pain at the very beginning... and we're still here. Is pure bliss coming next?

When beauty fades, real love begins. I will love your wrinkles....sorry for being almost a month late...well, that's my trademark, ain't it? :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sparkling natural, even when you sleep. Labyu.





No comments: