Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogging a blogback


And so I have a new job, new place, new company

Even have a new laptop which initially annoys me with the switched Fn and Ctrl button (why does Lenovo has to go against the dominant order of Dell, et al?).

New office (from a Science Park in Laguna to a building in Ortigas), new corporate culture. What's so different from an 'engineering-dominated' semicon company to 'corporate'? well, at the shallowest, you have all the brand clothes that you have to adapt with, the waiting for elevators that you have to live with, and the inglisero/inglisera (with the proverbial trying hards) that you have to do your best not to squirm at, cubicles that you have to hole in for 9 hours minimum.

Anyway, I go back to my thesis that only Artists and Athletes love their job. Everyone else treats work as WORK.


Nice to be able to write in this blog again. I continued writing on my moleskine (in the picture). I hope to transfer some of those snippets... as I edit them to a decent narrative.

No comments: