Friday, November 20, 2009

D'Aguilar Street, Hong Kong (while looking for the marker of Jose Rizal's clinic)

According to this website, I can find a marker for Jose Rizal's former clinic in C26.


I had one free day at Hong Kong and looked and looked and looked at that damn corner of D'Aguilar... i wasnt able to find the metal marker of our idol Rizal's clinic. 

What I took a shot of instead is this marker for San Miguel Draught beer in one high-end pub-like drinking place. 



 So, they also make the posing-posing in Hong Kong, eh? Another stolen shot...


San Miguel should pay me for the free shoot and advertising :-) 

Anyway, the photographer in stripes didnt want me stealing a shot...


...so I had to shoot somewhere else. Damn them, they can't beat the beauty of the Filipina anyway. 

But nearby, are these high-end girlie bars? 




No success in finding the markers of Rizal. Interesting street though, still. Didnt know alleyways like these exist in HK. 





Strange street name: "D'Aguilar."

Next, I tracked the place where the first Philippine Flag was had sewn...  

No comments: