Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bargain! Bargain! Books! Books!

Vintage Classics Limited Edition at National Bookstore. Bargain!





I first saw these Vintage line as packages of two books "Vintage Sin, Vintage Satire, etc," costing above 500 PhP. These twin editions might not have clicked on the local market so National repacked the two books into singles. I was surprised to see that the price fell down to 99 PhP each. With the current booksale, they're just 79.25 each! Even cheaper than Happy Meal! Good for gifting!

Ive read Sabbath's Theater and I still consider it inside the top 10 novels that Ive read. Out of respect, I bought two already. (Again, for gifting!)

I intend to buy Possession (Byatt) and Trainspotting (Welsh)--to add to my pile of after-you-go-i-can-catch-up-on-my-reading things. And two Atonement--Ive also read this one, so again, they will be for gifting.

No comments: