Friday, October 8, 2010

Review in bullets: Honda Jazz 2010

First off, a nice commercial:



And then my review in bullets:
  • I am disappointed in missing the vaunted fuel efficiency of this car. I dont get the 15- 20 km/L advertised when Jazz was first introduced. 8-10, city 14 at SLEX are the realities.
  • I like that it's relatively easier to park..
  • It is spacious indeed when you need it to be spacious. The foldable rear seats work!
  • If you live in Malabon, dont buy this car. Several nights of downpour last week, I had to stop by the sidewalk to let the relatively tamer floods of Monumento subside before proceeding ahead.  
  • The usb port is missing while the lowest Honda City has it. Why did Honda Philippines choose to scrimp on this small thing? What savings made them say yes, we should remove this feature?
  • Humps! Even the medium sized ones are enemies of this car!
  • The pull is ok. you can accelerate and overtake when you want. 
  • Driving visibility is very good, unlike other cars which feels like a tank--smallish windows for the useless porma look.
  • I regret choosing color white, given the time I have to clean cars or even to bring it to carwash during weekdays.
  • I like the dashboard compared to the others that ive seen in its price group. 
  • 7 over 10

No comments: